Thursday, August 21, 2008

7 1/2 Habits of Highly Effective Christianas

I kept going back and forth about my hardest and easiest goals with the 7 1/2 habits. They all seem to go together decently well and on different days, I could go a different way (no rhyme intended)

But! I think The easiest one for me would be to incorporate technology. I'm kind of a techie geek, so I embrace all technology (figuratively. not literally. That would be weird) and always want to learn more and figure out how to incorporate it into my regular life. I am all about advantages of technology.

Probably the toughest for me is having confidence as a lifelong learner. Although I'm sure there will be times when the learning is effortless and easy to incorporate, there are also often times where it seems there is no light at the end of the tunnel and it will never ever get learned. I once was told that usually happens when you're right in the middle of learning something, which is the hardest time to see the outcome. So maybe I'll just try to remember that if I just go a tiny bit further, things could end up completely different. It's worth a shot.

1 comment:

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

I think embracing technology literally would lead to the Dark Side--the Borg Collective.